Trustly is celebrating a huge achievement organization milestone after launching Pay N Play feature, the company’s innovative player registration and verification product, reached 100 live online casinos and sports booking websites.
Pay N Play allows online players to sign up and get verified to start playing on live casino site simply by making a deposit or withdrawal direct from their bank account. The KYC data of the customer is collected by Trustly during this same significantly shortened and fully compliant process.
We took a trip down memory lane with Vasilije Lekovic, Director of Gaming at Trustly, to discuss the history of Pay N Play, why it has been so disruptive, which brand helped surpass the milestone, and what the future holds for the product.
Here are a few facts about Pay N Play by Trustly :
• The first Pay N Play casino was No account casino an online site owned by Mandalorian Technologies Ltd and licensed in both Malta and Sweden was the first to integrate Pay N Play technology by Trustly
• Pay N Play is active in Sweden, home market of Trustly , however, the change also affects other markets like seen fantastic growth in Finland, Germany, and Estonia throughout 2019, alongside similarly rapid adoption in Germany and the Netherlands.
• Players Like Pay N Play Feature since its allow them to pass the long KYC process before start playing they don’t need to send utility bill or passport to verify.
• The most important role here is the significant fast process to collect your winning direct to your bank account in less than 5 minutes
• Pay N Play is working in various online gaming verticals, for example, by bundling the registration and deposit with placing a sports bet, lottery ticket or simply playing a slot game.
recently Trustly surpassed 100 Pay N Play casinos with Turbico casino, an online casino with live dealers in Sweden, Finland, and Estonia. Trustly casinos offer a fast, secure, and simple way to start players’ journeys with no hassle of long registration process and verification.
give a player a good user experience when making deposits and withdrawing winnings.
By combining these key components, we will see more operators integration into the new Pay N Play feature
To check our Top 10 Pay N Play casino in your region, click here.